Wanna change your visa status?

 Hello , 

I know sometimes aupair life it not perfect like what you imagine but it ok , If you have a problem with host family , get bored of job or finished the program but you still wanna stay in USA , It not a problem now!!

I can help you to do all paper work for changing visa status from J-1 , to visitor visa or Student visa

If you need help or any question please feel free to email me for more detail




ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ moae (mo_moae-at-hotmail-dot-com) กระทู้ตั้งโดยสมาชิก โพสต์และแสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิกเท่านั้น :: วันที่ลงประกาศ 2011-03-24 09:30:47 IP :


ความคิดเห็นที่ 1 (3241094)

ขอบคุณมากเลยค่า ขอ แอด MSN ไว้คุยกันได้มั้ยค่ะ คือว่าอัญญ่ามีแผนว่าจะทำโอแพร์เก็บเงินเรียนต่อโทที่นู่นค่ะ หลังจากจบโครงการ 1 หรือ 2 ปีแล้ว ก็คงเปลี่ยนเป็นวีซ่านักเรียนอ่ะคะ เปลี่ยนที่นู่นเลยได้ป่าวค่ะ เห็นเค้าว่ากันว่าเปลี่ยนที่นู่นแล้วเวลากลับไทยมาเยี่ยมแม่ จะกลับไปเมกาลำบากอ่ะค่ะ จริงรึป่าวคะ

ผู้แสดงความคิดเห็น An-Ya (anyapatch_a-at-hotmail-dot-com) ตอบโดยสมาชิกวันที่ตอบ 2011-03-26 18:20:15 IP :

ความคิดเห็นที่ 2 (3241307)

 If you change visa in USA you are not allow to go back to Thailand or get out of USA , If you going back to Thailand you have to ask for a new visa from Thailand to come back here ja!

If you have any question pls feel free to email me :) 

ผู้แสดงความคิดเห็น moae (mo_moae-at-hotmail-dot-com) ตอบโดยสมาชิกวันที่ตอบ 2011-03-28 22:26:23 IP :

ความคิดเห็นที่ 3 (3241361)

แล้วถ้าจบโครงการ อาจจะ1 ปี หรือ 2 ปี แล้วกลับมาต่อเป็นวีซ่านักเรียนที่ไทยนี่ขอยากมั้ยคะ

ผู้แสดงความคิดเห็น An-Ya (anyapatch_a-at-hotmail-dot-com) ตอบโดยสมาชิกวันที่ตอบ 2011-03-29 18:32:47 IP :

ความคิดเห็นที่ 4 (3241382)

 It not that hard , I prefer you to do that , It much more better than change it here :)


ผู้แสดงความคิดเห็น moae (mo_moae-at-hotmail-dot-com) ตอบโดยสมาชิกวันที่ตอบ 2011-03-29 21:55:44 IP :

ความคิดเห็นที่ 5 (3241447)


ผู้แสดงความคิดเห็น An-Ya (anyapatch_a-at-hotmail-dot-com) ตอบโดยสมาชิกวันที่ตอบ 2011-03-30 12:01:54 IP :

ความคิดเห็นที่ 6 (3251465)


May I asking about visa please.....I have been in USA for 7 months and I have 5 months more before I finish the program..But I would like to be in USA more and I don"t wanna be an aupair BUT I would like to change visa to be a student and maybe finding another job somewhere in USA...So Could you suggest me please?

what should I do to get a visa for student?

How long it gonna take to get it?

How long student visa will be?

where should I continue and contact visa?

How much money that they asking for?

What document do they need?

It possible or easy to get?

May I have detail please?

Thank you so much and I"m looking forward to hear from you soon  :)

ผู้แสดงความคิดเห็น lovelyjung (saroonlack-at-yahoo-dot-com) ตอบโดยสมาชิกวันที่ตอบ 2011-07-24 10:19:40 IP :


Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.